sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

Travelling around: Hamburgo + copenhague

I´m on holidays now, so I spent a week in hamburg and Copenhagen and…. I love it, I love both of the places and the weather was wonderful so I could`t ask for more. Here are some of the pictures I took during my trip. Are you going abroad on holidays?

Estoy de vacaciones!! que bien poder decirlo, y no podía haber mejor manera de empezarlas que pasando una semana entre Hamburgo y Copenhague, además hizo un tiempo fantástico. Solo decir que ambas ciudades me encantaron aquí os dejo una poquitas fotos para que os podáis hacer una idea. ¿Vosotr@s haréis algún viaje estas vacaciones? 




Hamburgo



Copenhague

 


4 comentarios:

  1. Copenhagen really looks stunning! I went back home to Beijing to see my family and then we went on a trip to Japan :D Now I'm back in the States, chilling on the west coast before I head back to the east coast once school starts :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was stunning! It sound like you are having an awesome summer too, enjoy the rest of it ;)

    ResponderEliminar